Skip to content
What We Do
What We Do
BUILD, BRAND, AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS
ORDER NINJA SMB'S LETHAL SERVICES
I’m ready for game-changing results!
How Can We Help You?
Ninja SMB Services
Digital Marketing Solutions
Tell Us About Yourself
In a brief paragraph, tell us about your project?
Digital Marketing Plans
We will evaluate your current digital marketing and advertising solution and make recommendations to improve your results.
Select a Service Plan
Starter - $795/mo.
Popular - $1495/mo.
Premier - $2495/mo.
Get a head start to build, brand, and grow your business online!
Social Boost - $289
Our social boost will help build and optimize your social profiles. This services includes complete setup, branding, and optimization of your pick of 4 social networks.
Advertising Boost - $229
We will design, build, and implement a Facebook and Google advertising campaign. This service includes competitor and budget analysis.
Email Boost - $289
Our email marketing boost will help promote your business to new and current customers. We design, implement and manage custom email marketing campaigns and work alongside your team every step of the way!
Reputation Boost - $289
Our online reputation management is designed to help protect your business from negative exposure on the top 3 review-based sites for your industry. We do this through the healthy promotion of positive reviews. Additionally, we challenge the accuracy and trustworthiness of damaging reviews.
Terms of Service
1. Ninja SMB will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Ninja SMB will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's website, provided to Ninja SMB.
2. The total fee for the SEO services to be provided is based off selection by client. All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign.
Ninja SMB's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes:
1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Ninja SMB's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to): • Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (up to 10 phrases).
• Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
• Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary (up to 10 pages).
• Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
• Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
• Create traffic and ranking reports for associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
• Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
• An email address will be provided by the client for social accounts and backlink purposes.
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by Ninja SMB for search engine optimization purposes.
• If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Ninja SMB can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Ninja SMB, please contact Ninja SMB for a cost estimate. 4. Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
• All fees are non-refundable.
• All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
• Ninja SMB has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
• Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Ninja SMB does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Ninja SMB assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Ninja SMB will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question.
• Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Ninja SMB can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
• Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Ninja SMB does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Ninja SMB is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $150 per hour.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Ninja SMB for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Ninja SMB and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Ninja SMB is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $150 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, (Company name’s) obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Ninja SMB, then (Company name’s) obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.
9. Venue and Dispute Resolution: Austin, Texas. Travis County District.
I accept the terms of service.
Complete Your Order
Total Due Today
Go to Top